Thursday 4 February 2010

Valentine's Gifts - For Your Girl!




Listen up boys, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you plan on impressing the girl of your dreams then some seriously fashionable and loveable jewellery is in order. Wait, don’t fret – I’ve taken the trouble to put together a failsafe guide for you - just call me Cupid.

Could this golden heart ring by Annina Vogel be any sweeter? Slip this onto your girl’s finger and I guarantee a smile or three; or what about these Zoe & Morgan ‘My Darling’ heart earrings... sometimes it’s worth spelling it out. Finally, give your girl the key to your heart (how am I doing on clichés?) with this Key charm bangle – all of which are available NOW at Matchesfashion.com – go on, what are you waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment